Pages

2.08.2011

the "i" word

today i made an appointment with my ob/gyn for next month. yesterday, after having worked 30hrs and being exhausted, i broke down and cried. i never cry. my friends joke that i'm heartless because i didn't cry at my wedding, even after my husband made the most amazing heartfelt speech at our reception. there's nothing wrong with crying, i just never do it. so when i did, my husband knew i was really down. he encouraged me to make an appointment with my doctor and promised he would accompany me to it.

so today i called. made an appointment for next month. when the receptionist asked, "what's the purpose of the appointment?" i said, "well, i want to talk to her about having difficulty conceiving." she said, "okay, infertility. thanks! see you then!"

*sigh*



on another note, jillian michael's 30 day shred kicks ass! it's hard. 25 minutes of working out with no breaks. i'm a little sore today but will try to work harder during my work out today. i have a lot of frustration to work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment